23 before 23

I recently had a birthday. I've been planning to make a bucket list for a few months now, but I was waiting until my birthday so I had some sort of start-mark. So here it is, my list of twenty-three things to do before I turn twenty-three! :)


  1. Go to at least three different national parks or monuments {Dinosaur National Monument} {Zion National Park} {Mesa Verde National Park}
  2. Do work in all the temples in Utah {Mormon Temples}
  3. Make a baby {an update}
  4. Scrapbook at least 23 pages {28 in one week!}
  5. Get Zumba certified (or at least find a Zumba class that I like enough to regularly attend) {Zumba!}
  6. Read 23 books (especially look into more intellectually enlarging books about things like business, leadership, politics, finance, and history) {group 1} {group 2} {group 3}
  7. Grow my blog to at least 75 followers
  8. Meet a blog friend in person {blog besties}
  9. Start a successful crafting group--a group that consistently has at least four people attending {my disastrous attempts}
  10. Take a contemporary dance class  {Dance Company Reunion}
  11. Start a Happiness Project
  12. Graduate  {I'm a graduate!}
  13. Go camping {cabin camping} {camping in Zion}
  14. Learn a new song on the piano other than a hymn
  15. Do a sprint or novice triathlon. Or a 5k at the very least. {unofficial 5k} {Tulip Festival 5k}
  16. Have a tea party--complete with hats and/or gloves! {Afternoon Tea}
  17. Have a weekend getaway with Russ {Logan - 6.27-28.14}
  18. Sew at least two projects not required for a class {Tea Party Dress} {Pillow Covers}
  19. Read The Book of Mormon
  20. Finally get our wedding album put together/ordered {Wedding Album}
  21. See a Broadway musical (a traveling Broadway production counts) {Wicked - 8.21.14}
  22. Find a cause I want to invest in (time, money, service, etc.)
  23. Get rid of any jobs that aren't in my field and get a job that is. It should be enjoyable, too {Jobs}


I really plan on accomplishing all of these things, so come back along the way as I check them off the list! :)

What will you accomplish this year? :)


 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png
deadline: May 14, 2015
success: 17/23
crossed out = task completed!
link = read all about it!

Comments

  1. you're such a spring chicken! love the list, hope you get it all done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring chicken? What does that even mean? Haha :) And thanks! I hope so, too :)

      Delete
  2. You should totally do the tri on labor day. Also, do you want to go see wicked, since it is in SLC this summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes yes yes I want to see Wicked! When is it in SLC?! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a . . .