5 on friday {family in town}

Guys. I'm so tired. Over the past three days, I've spent 26 hours in the sewing lab, and today I'll spend about 10 more. Too many projects to complete in the next barely-more-than-two weeks! So today's five will be quick.


My brother's family comes into town today and they'll be here for the next couple of weeks! So I'm suuuuper excited to see . . . 

one. My brother and sister-in-law! :) Happy birthday to Tyler TODAY! :)



two. Cute Noah who turns eight this week!



three. Sweet Naomi. 



four. Mischievous Abram.



five. This adorable hunk of love, Joseph.


Happy Friday!

 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. Ahhh the last picture TOTALLY made me giddy about our little boy- he's due in just 6 weeks, and I hope he has a head full of hair like little Joseph! Love!!!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Joseph is pretty much the cutest baby ever and I'm thinking it's because he has so much hair! I was sure my first baby would be a girl, but then I met Joseph and fell in love and so now I have no clue what my first baby will be! But oh my goodness, 6 weeks!? How exciting!! I hope you get your wish of a full head of hair :)

      Delete
  2. So wish we could be there too!!! Have fun !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you guys could come, too :) But we'll definitely have fun! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! Look at all those cute cheekies! Happy Friday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know they're to die for! :) Soon enough you'll have your own chubby-cheeked baby to fawn over ;)

      Delete
  4. omgosh you sewing machine! amazing. hope it goes by fast and stress free ;) how cute are all of those kiddies. want to squeeze all the cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha seriously. So. Much. Sewing. Good thing I have cute kiddos to distract me this weekend :) Thanks for the well wishes and I'll be sure to do some cheek squeezing for you ;)

      Delete
  5. Those are the cutest five reasons I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's been so fun playing with these cuties! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}