a task nearly three years in the making

I am less than 2 months away from celebrating my third anniversary with my husband. Can you believe it?! Because I can't. There was a time in my life when I never thought the day I'd get married would ever come, and now it's come, gone, and taken three years with it!

But though we have been married for nearly three years, I had yet to create or order a wedding album! A wedding album came with our photography package, but one with only 72 pictures. After narrowing down all of our pictures, we still had 150 that I wanted. (We had a lot of great photos that you can see here, here, and here.) I had emailed back and forth with my photographer back in January 2013 about options and kind of decided that I wanted to upgrade, but then life got busy and I forgot to move forward with it.


That's why it made the 23 before 23 bucket list: I knew that the only way I would get it done is if I made it a real priority.

So a few weeks ago, I met up with my photographer and discussed options in person so that I could SEE my different options. After making a decision and handing over the list of photos I wanted to be included, that book is now created, ordered, delivered, and happily sitting on the shelf next to our engagement book. Better three years late than never, right? :)




Do you have a wedding album? Or is it still on your to-do list, too? ;) If so, get moving! It's so nice to finally have that checked off my list--both bucket list and life list! :)

 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}