5 on friday: {birthday edition}


This week, I celebrated my birthday! So here are 5 ways to enjoy a birthday :)

one. Eat donuts for breakfast.



two. Have a lunch date at Kneaders with the husband. Bonus points if you see at least three other people that you know while you are there. Bonus bonus points if you see your boss, who proceeds to buy you a fruit tart and a Kneaders gift card!



three. Eat dinner at Macaroni Grill. Do something out of the ordinary and get their amazing raspberry lemonade. Make sure you get your free dessert!



four. Find the cutest guy around and spend as much of the day as possible with him. Jump for joy when his second job says he doesn't have to work that day  :)



five. Watch Hitch. Snag lots of cuddles throughout the movie.



Do you notice a theme to my birthday? Well don't worry--calories don't count on your birthday. I'm 99.9% sure of it ;)

Happy Friday!


 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. This sounds like such a fantastic birthday! ESP the free desserts all day long. =0) Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes--dessert always tastes better when it's free, doesn't it? Thanks for the birthday wishes and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you found such fun things to do (places to eat ;) for your birthday!! Sounds like it was a perfect day!! Side note: Totally forgot all about the Macaroni Grill, I haven't been there since High School and so I don't quite remember it, but you made me want to go back and learn with your talk of raspberry lemonade! Sounds magical! Haha but anywho, glad you had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, it was pretty great :) Haha and I love that you went to Mac Grill this weekend . . . you jumped right on that! Hope it lived up to your expectations! :)

      Delete
  3. That sounds like such a good birthday! I had a birthday as well and my favorite time was when I got to snag lots of snuggles as well! Happy Birthday! Lots of love and happiness this year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, snuggles are the best :) Thanks for the birthday wishes, and Happy Birthday to you, too! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. YAY, sweet birthday love!!!! What a fabulous week indeed. Cheers to YOU!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}