4. scrapbook at least 23 pages


One item on my 23 before 23 bucketlist is to scrapbook 23 pages. I made this goal thinking that if I did just one layout per month, I would meet my goal. Well, turns out I can exceed that goal in a week (remember how I'm not in school right now and my job has very few hours per week? I've got lots of free time . . .)

Ordinarily, I couldn't do so much so quickly, but I had a whole trip to scrapbook, and I had printed so many pictures of that trip! So I ended up doing the whole trip collage style, and that really made the whole trip very cohesive, which I love. Also contributing to the page count were my last few pages of a different trip.

These first four pictures (eight pages) are from a family trip to Florida in November 2010. We went to this awesome place called Discovery Cove and swam with dolphins! Also at that place, there was an aviary filled with birds that didn't really have any qualms with perching on your hand or even head!





These next pictures (20 scrapbook pages) document my amazing trip to Korea in summer 2011. I went with this program that is funded mostly by the Korean government (aka, I only had to pay for half a plane ticket, and they covered everything else), and you just have to be the descendant of a Korean War veteran to apply. Me and my cousin Talyn both got to go. We experienced SO MUCH in just one week. We met amazing people from all over the world and we saw so many different things while we were there. Prepare yourself for a lot of peace signs :)









Every night, we were kind of free to do whatever we wanted to do. Most people went to the bar, but since me and my cousin don't drink, we got ice cream from Baskin Robbins a few times instead! On the last night, we went to the bar (our first and only time ever in a bar--can you believe it? haha). Talyn and I just drank water and watched everyone else get drunk, inhibition-less, and silly. Haha that was quite fun because it turns out, when everyone else loses their inhibitions because they're drunk, the sober ones can lose their inhibitions, too. I had fun dancing and being crazy because I knew no one would remember the next morning :)




So there you have it! 28 pages in less than a week. Crazy.

What unforgettable trips have you been on?

 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}