5 on friday: {babies, family, and three-day weekends}


one. Is it just me or is everyone pregnant/just had a baby? I currently have three sisters(/in-laws) who are pregnant (one who just announced this week). That's half of them! (Well, half of the marrieds.) Crazy, fun, and exciting :) I even live by two of these sisters, so that means I'll actually get to be around more nieces/nephews! I currently have eleven nieces/nephews and live by only one of them. So two more is exciting! :)

All of our nieces/nephews when we got married.
There are now two more, plus the three on the way!

two. Speaking of nieces and nephews, my brother's family is coming for a visit in like a WEEK! And bringing these four to see me! Well, not just to see me, I suppose, but I'm excited, nonetheless :) I love when family comes to visit!

 

three. I'm currently in the middle of taking three of my last five classes, and something happened for the first time at the testing center yesterday.


It felt pretty good :)


four. Memorial Day weekend! So happy for a three-day weekend. We don't have any exciting plans, but I'm excited just to have a little break, and some time to spend catching up on sewing homework, cleaning the apartment, and seeing the handsome face of my husband. This week has been busyyyyy for both of us; me because of school, work, a Relief Society activity, and time spent visiting new sisters in my ward (for my calling, but also for fun), and Russ because . . .


five. He started full-time this week! He's been working part-time for a start-up company for the past 5 months, along with working part-time for Ancestry.com during that time. Ancestry was boring him, and Omadi was keeping him crazy busy, so it was time for a change! He's loving having the time to focus on one job that he enjoys, but it's also keeping him busy!

Life is good. Crazy, as always, and I don't suppose that will ever change :) Happy Friday lovelies! I hope you all have a grand three-day weekend :)


 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you! My social media feeds look like huge baby photo albums hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah . . . It must be that time of life or something! :) Can't wait til I can add some photos to the baby mania ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}