the one with some pictures

A few weeks ago I blogged about going to Time Out For Women in one of my Spiritual Sunday posts

I had such a fun time with my mom, aunts, and cousins--staying up late and talking about boys [my cousin that is my age isn't married yet, so she still has some dramatic things going on in her life, but even all the married ladies had fun stuff to contribute to girl talk :)]

I hardly ever have pictures to post because I'm too busy enjoying life to capture things in photo-form (sad day!), so since I do have pictures (though, not even very many . . . ) of this event, I figured I'd post some.


Most of us went to the Salt Lake Temple for initiatories.

Me and Mom! :)

Mom, Aunt Brenda, me, Aunt Becky, Melissa

Girls just wanna have fun! :)
It was a really great weekend, and if you haven't, you really should go read about it

What do you do for your fun girls weekends? I need ideas because I don't make much time for "girl time" anymore! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}