the one with a christmas miracle

Anyone who has had interactions with me in the wintertime knows that I don't like hot cocoa. 

I try it every year, and I never like it! Which is really quite sad to me because it's such a winter/Christmas drink and there's just something romantic and cozy about drinking hot cocoa under a blanket by the fire or the Christmas tree.

So this year, I decided I would try different hot cocoas until I found one that I like . . . It didn't take long: I liked the first one I tried!



I recently discovered that I love peppermint flavor, so I decided to try it in cocoa, and I loved it. Seriously. Best. Ever. Go try it. Now. :) 

And I liked the second one I tried, too!



Starbucks Vanilla Brulee. Also amazing. 

After years of trying cocoa and finding no success, I now have two cocoas that I like. I guess I just needed to branch out from the original flavor (of which I've had two different variations in the last week, and liked neither).

And now I'm on a cocoa rampage. Any suggestions for flavors? :)




**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. peanutbutter cup, white chocolate, and ameretto (sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'll have to try those! I saw peanut butter cup when I bought my other flavors and I was very tempted! Guess I'll pick it up next time I go to the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter sounds amazing. Are hot cocoa and hot chocolate the same thing? I've only tried hot chocolate (as far as I know) and love it when made with milk!
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hot cocoa and hot chocolate are the same thing :) and I'm coming to realize that making it with milk may be the key! The vanilla one specifically says to make with milk, so now I need to try my peppermint flavor with milk . . . I might die of happiness when I do ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}