the one with a flashback

Remember when Russ and I wore our Christmas sweaters? Well, that's not the first time those sweaters made their appearance in our lives. 

Russ and I met just over two years ago at church. Sometime I'll tell the whole story, but for now, I'll just say that we were in the same Family Home Evening group (which is a group made up of my apartment and his apartment that got together every Monday evening for a spiritual thought and an activity). Everyone in our FHE group became really great friends, so when Christmas came around, we thought we'd make a family Christmas card!







I brought at least five Christmas sweaters to contribute to the sweater fest. I think these photos turned out great :) maybe someday Russ and I will have a real family Christmas card where we all wear crazy Christmas sweaters :) 

What do you think makes a Christmas card awesome?


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they so fun!? These ones are hecka old--we're talking like I've had them since I was 8--so I'm really considering making some new ones for next year! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}