the one with christmas music


Christmas is nearly here! Is anyone else as excited as I am for fun, food, and a nice holiday break? What a silly question--I'm pretty sure everyone is excited for those things :)

So since it's Christmastime, I decided to pick a Christmas song for today's tune. This is one of my very favorite Christmas songs. It's sweet and wonderful, and maybe not as well-known as some of the other sweet and wonderful songs. At least, it hasn't popped up on my Christmas Pandora station 50 times like some of the other songs like "Where are You, Christmas?" or "My Grown-up Christmas List." 

So here you go! Enjoy!

Sending You a Little Christmas
Jim Brickman & Kristy Starling



Let me know what you think! Also, feel free to make recommendations for Tune Tuesday--I'd love to know what you're all listening to :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I'm recently obsessed with Drummer Boy by Pentatonix. Check it out. AMAZING...I listen to it over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yeah it's cool! Maybe I'll feature it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}