the one with a masquerade

Last weekend, Russ had his work party. It was a really fancy-pants event--a masquerade at a huge venue with lots of food, fancy drinks [virgin version for us, of course ;)], and entertainment. It was so fun to dress up all fancy since I haven't done that much since high school dances, and Russ looked mighty fine, I'll add :) I am LOVING his facial hair . . . too bad he had to shave it today in order to take a test (because of BYU's honor code).



It was fun to do something out-of-the-ordinary for our date night . . . we need to do more of that! I started making a dating booklet over a year ago, but I haven't finished it. Guess I should get on that. 

When we were ready to leave, there was some CRAZY snow going on! Good thing I was prepared. Under all that fanciness . . . 


. . . I wore my new rainboots :) Not fancy, but they sure were functional! And since my dress touches the floor, you could barely even tell I had dinosaur feet underneath :)

What a fun night with my wonderful man :) So excited for more upcoming holiday fun with him! What fun things have you done so far this December?


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. Hahaha love it that you had "dinosaur feet" underneath your fancy gown!! You two look very dapper. Sounds like a fun date night!
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Yeah, I was debating between the boots and some black flats . . . and I was very happy I decided on the boots when I saw that crazy snow coming down :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Ashley - I tried to reply to the sweet comment you left on my blog but you're set up as a no-reply blogger and I can't find your email on your site. Here's a quick tutorial you can check out if you're interested in linking your email to your blogger profile >> http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this Cheers!

      Delete
    3. Oh my goodness, I had no idea! Thanks so much! It should be fixed now :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}