the one with the goodbye



Any Friends lovers out there? If you're a true fan, you'll know that my titles are kind of stolen from Friends. Every episode of Friends is called "The one with . . . " just like my blog. Or, I guess, my blogs titles start "the one with . . . " just like Friends episodes :)

I fell in love with Friends shortly after I fell in love with Russ :) For the first two months of our marriage, Russ and I stayed at my boss's house because she was out of the country. My boss happens to own the entire Friends series, so, though I had never seen an episode before, Russ and I started watching them together, and that's the first series we watched from start to finish.

Don't you worry. I cried the last couple episodes because those guys really became some of our best friends. Pathetic, right? :)

But just like I had to say goodbye to my "friends," I think with a new year starting, it's time to say goodbye to the Friends-inspired titles. But before I do, let's enjoy a few great moments from Friends:











Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did :) Any favorite TV shows that you've had a hard time moving on from?


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}