the one with a blissful break

So I haven't blogged in almost a week, but do I feel bad?

not at all.

Because I was just shamelessly enjoying my holiday break :)

I ate lots of food, had time to cuddle with my husband, watched good holiday movies, did some decorating for Christmas, played with my incredibly adorable niece, saw my cousins, and did some crafting :)

And I spent so much time enjoying, that I didn't capture any of it in pictures. I think other people might have taken pics, but this is the only one I got:



Isn't he cute? I think so :)

And now, all that stands in my way before Christmas are five days of classes and four finals. Life. Is. GOOD!

How was Thanksgiving for everyone else? Any fun holiday traditions? :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}