the one with christmas music, part 2


Last week, I shared one of my favorite Christmas songs. If you missed it, you should go check it out :)

In response, one of my followers [who also happens to be my sister :)] shared one of her favorites with me. I liked it a lot! I like the diversity of the group, and I like their unique voices :) And, bonus, these guys have actually collaborated with Lindsey Stirling before, so you can check that out, too.

Little Drummer Boy
Pentatonix

Enjoy!




As always, let me know what you think, and let me know about other songs I should feature! Only one more week of Christmas music, so be sure to tell me your favorite Christmas tunes :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}