5 on friday {things i'm looking forward to}


When I sat down to write this blogpost, all I could think about were all the things I need to be working on right now, but that didn't sound like a fun post. So instead, here are 5 things I'm looking forward to in the next few weeks and months of summer :)

one. Going to the movies tonight! It's the last night that my brother's family will be in town, so we're all going to see a free showing of How to Train Your Dragon 2. I'm mostly just excited to spend some time with the family . . . they've been here for two weeks, but I've really only been able to see them on weekends because I've been spending all day during the week working on sewing projects for my sewing classes! So anyway, I'm excited to actually see them all a little bit more before they leave!



two. End of term! Last day of classes is Monday and then I'll take my finals on Wednesday, and then I'll be FREE for the rest of the summer! :)



three. Anniversary celebration! Since I've been so busy with school this week, we didn't get to properly celebrate our anniversary. But we have some fun things planned for a few weeks from now! But I'll share about that later :)



four. Family reunion! Russ's family has family reunions every year. I love it because they're always fun, and I always get to see Russ's family! This year's reunion is on an island near Seattle (at least I think that's still the plan?). Here's hoping we can convince Mackenzi & Lance to join us all . . . ;)



five. Planning mini vacations with Russ this summer! Since I've been busy, we haven't had much time to discuss what we're doing this summer. But as soon as school is out, I'm excited to both plan and go on many weekend trips with my man :)



What are you looking forward to this summer?

Happy Friday! :)

 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. I like the little shout out in number four ;)
    And yay for being almost done with classes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm just trying my best to convince you guys to join the party ;) And indeed, yay for no more classes for a while! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy almost being done with school for the summer!! I know that feels good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm very excited :) And I may not be going to China ;), but I do have a few fun little trips planned, so it will be a good summer :)

      Delete
  3. how was how to train your dragon?? im dying to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it! I was a little late, and then a little distracted by cute nieces and nephews, but I did like it :) I need to watch them both again to gauge which I like better :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}