it's a love story {engagement pictures}

Last week, I shared about how Russ proposed, so this week is all about engagement pictures! I also included our engagement video at the end of the post in case you missed it in the chapter about our first adventure together.

I absolutely love photos--just come to my apartment and you'll see, because there are pictures of us and people we love all over the place. So I'm so glad we had such a great photographer and videographer for every aspect of our wedding. I love looking back at all these pictures and seeing our newly beginning love captured in images. And just a warning, we liked to kiss a lot back then. I mean don't get me wrong, we still like to kiss. But at least now we're capable of taking more than two pictures in a row that don't involve a kiss. So although I booted many of the kissing pics when I narrowed down for this post [no need to thank me ;)], some definitely remain, and I don't feel bad about it ;)


this is the pic that went out with our announcements




























**All photos by Melanie Paxton
**Video by Brandon Petersen

Linking up for Wedding Wednesday!

NC Belle In Boots

 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. You two look adorably in love. Your photographer did such a wonderful job with those pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, she is amazing. She's done all of our family photos for years, as well as a few of our weddings. She never fails to get awesome pics! And she's also really quick, which is great, since nobody likes being photographed for too long :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}