it's a love story {bridals&groomals}

Many brides don't want their future husbands to see their wedding dress before the wedding day. They are traditional, and that's fine. But that's not me. I had no qualms at all with Russ seeing my wedding dress, so we took pictures a few weeks before the wedding so that we would have pictures out at our reception. Here are a few of those pre-wedding day photos :)















i refused to have fake nails for my wedding day, so these are all mine! :) 










Come back next Wednesday to hear all about our reception! :)


 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png






**All photos by Melanie Paxton

Linking up for Wedding Wednesday!

NC Belle In Boots

Comments

  1. Love the jumping picture at the end! All of them came out beautiful! You look amazing in your dress! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yeah, the jumping one is such a fun one! I love it too :)

      Delete
  2. Girl. Friend. You need to teach me your nail skillz! I can't believe those are real?? You are a nail wizard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha just grow them out? Idk, I didn't do anything special. And then I just got them painted. Nbd ;) Thanks though! :)

      Delete
  3. These pictures are beautiful! It looks like y'all had a blast =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! And hmm. Not sure blast describes a photo session for us, but we sure did enjoy being together. I mean, what friends ask you to kiss? But a photographer sure will! Haha :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}