5 on friday


one. I just have to start out by saying how happy I am that it's Friday and the weekend!! I only have one class on Friday, so I often skip it, and that's definitely happening today so I can get the weekend started early! I have a fun date planned tonight for me and R, so check back soon for pics :)

two. I also think I'm going to be totally free from homework this weekend! YAY! That means maybe I'll get some time to craft. Here are some things I'm considering making :)


via
via
Where should I start? Anyone want to join me to craft?? :D

three. My niece is seriously the most adorable girl ever. She is 16 months old, and she just said my name this week! Not all the time, but she definitely said it. And, when I saw her today, she not only left her mom's arms to let me hold her, but she then stayed with me pretty much the whole time she was here, even choosing me over Grandma! [Sorry Grandma :)] Love that sweet girl :)

Hadley Ann (more commonly referred to as Haddie Bug)
four. Do you ever think back about old boyfriends and then think, Man. I'm so glad it didn't work out with anyone but my husband? Because I do. Because though I knew and dated a lot of great guys, no one compares to Russ. He loves me perfectly, treats me like a queen, and smiles at me and kisses me when I do something weird. He gets me, and I get him. I'm just so grateful for him every single day :)



five. A few days ago, R's sister Lacey came down. I thought she was only going to be around for like half an hour, but she ended up staying nearly four hours! (Til 12:45am, which is pretty crazy since our typical bedtime is 10pm.) But it was so fun :) We've seen her relatively recently, but I guess not recently enough since we just kept talking and enjoying being all together :) Always fun to see family, because I have one of the best families ever (my family including husband, in-laws, and blood-related family members). And I say "one" of the best families, rather than two or three, because they're all my family, and I love every single one of them! :) I'm so blessed :)



And that's all, folks! Happy Friday! Feel free to join the link up--click the icon at the top to see what it's all about! :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. Glad I'm not alone. I totally skipped out on socioling, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha yeah. I really shouldn't have, because I'll be missing next Friday and the following Monday as well, but . . . I guess I just couldn't wait for the weekend to get started! :) Hope you did something fun instead of class ;)

      Delete
  2. LOVE that family birthday DIY!! Did you end up making anything?! Hope you had a fabulous weekend pretty lady!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no, of course not. My free time had to go to not-as-fun things like grocery shopping and dishes. But at least I got some time with my honey :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}