valentine advent calendar

Last year sometime after Valentine's Day, I put together a Valentine's Day advent calendar, so I'm so excited to use it for the first time this year!



Inside each envelope is a small Vday-related activity to do. Since it's just me and my husband, the activities I wrote on the notes are more romantic and are geared toward a couple rather than a family. But the awesome part is that once we do have kids, I can just write new notes and still use the envelope board.



Here are my ideas for Vday-related activities intended for a married couple :)




  1. Watch a romantic movie tonight
  2. Give each other a nice, long massage
  3. Each tell 5 things you love about each other
  4. Play a game together
  5. Be sure to make love today
  6. Pick up a small gift for your lover today
  7. Make valentine cookies together and deliver some to friends
  8. Do sealings at the temple today
  9. Enjoy a luxurious bubble bath together
  10. Write a love note and hide it somewhere for your lover to find
  11. Enjoy a late-night dessert together . . . at home or out!
  12. Kiss more today than usual
  13. Do an act of service for your lover sometime today
  14. Have a romantic evening filled with love!
For our romantic movie last night, Russ and I watched Sweet Home Alabama. I love that movie! And I loved watching it with my valentine :) Check back for more posts detailing our Vday advent-ures! ;) What fun Valentine-y activities will you be doing this February? 




**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}