5 on friday


one. TGIF, for real. Somehow, even with a day off from work and school, this week has been crazy busy! Too many assignments and upcoming tests. Goodness. Can't wait to see R for more than 10 minutes at a time!

two. I've decided there are too many fun blogs in the world, and not nearly enough time to read them all. Some of the new ones I started following this week are Cheers Y'all, Two Thirds Hazel, and Treelined Avenue. Check them out! :)

three. I've been reading this forever-long series for almost a year now (nine books, 500-700 pages each). I'm finally almost done. Just 130 pages left! Maybe I'll get that checked off my to-do list this weekend :) [The series is The Work and the Glory, and it's good, but maybe too long for my liking.]


four. Someday soon I really want to learn more about html and photography. And by soon I mean . . . I really hope it at least happens someday. Ha :)

five. I really wish I had time to paint my nails right now. Preferably with a grey color like this one.


Happy Friday, everyone! Feel free to join this link up . . . click the 5 on Friday picture for more details! :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. Love that grey! So pretty! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that polish! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love work and the glory! so good! and that nail polish is killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read them all? I really liked them at first but . . . like I said, a little too long for my liking! But still good :)

      Delete
  4. I've been dying for a good mani/pedi lately! That cool grey looks like my kinda shade. I love having downtime to read blogs too. I'm off to check out your suggestions!
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me. TOO! I've wanted to give myself a manicure for a few weeks now, but I'm just way too busy for that sort of thing! And I hope you enjoyed my recommendations! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}