5 on friday


one. R & I don't agree on many boy names for future children. Just one, really [which will remain unsaid in order to not do anything to perpetuate the popularity of that name.]. But then there's another one we both like--Jack. Unfortunately, I already have a nephew named Jackson. Don't you hate it when that happens? Haha oh well, maybe we'll only get one boy and won't even have to worry about agreeing on a second name! :)

two. This song is so my jam right now. LOVE IT.


three. Tara over at A Brew of Blessings posted earlier this week about her closet. It's so amazing that I'm making it one of my five. Go check it out, and follow her, too, because her blog is fun :)

four. I should be excited for the weekend, but I'm not because I have to spend it putting together a project and then writing an 8-page paper about it. Anyone want to trade weekends with me? ;)

five. Texas is calling my name. Two weeks til I get to be there with all my sisters (and sisters-in-law), my mom, and my nieces and nephews! Super excited!!


And that's it because I have to get back to studying/homework! Happy Friday! :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}