the one with the shakespeare reference

When Hamlet says the famous quote "To be, or not to be?" he is basically saying "To die, or not to die?"

I pose a similar question today:
To dye, or not to dye?

I grew up hearing that naturally, you have ten colors in your hair, and when you dye it, you have just one (or however many colors you use, I guess). It's something my grandma used to say, and my mom is a HUGE proponent of that advice.

So my grandma, my mom, and both of my sisters have never done anything with their hair by way of dye.

My mom pretty much freaked out when I put three blonde streaks in my hair three years ago.



She'll probably freak out even more now that I'm considering dying all of my hair.

I guess that repeatedly-given advice is what keeps me from dying my hair.
Well, that and the cost. And the possibility that it will look terrible.
So I guess there are a few things holding me back :)

BUT. My hair looked so red when I was little.


See? So sometimes I wish my hair were more red.

So again: To dye or not to dye?

And if so, which color?

option #1

option #2

option #3
Try not to worry about their hairstyles or their make up and just look at the colors. Also disregard the fact that two of these photos happen to be of the same person. That's just coincidence.

Which do you like best? 
Which would work best with my skin tone? 
Which best fits my personality?

I welcome all thoughts and opinions in the comment section :)
Which is, apparently, difficult to find. Try refreshing the page a couple times, or clicking on the blog name (real life, real love) or the post name (the one with the shakespeare reference).


**ashleynicole

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}