the one with the fix

Wahoo!

Thanks to Laura Lambert, my blog should now show a comment option! 

Let me know if it still doesn't work. That would be upsetting . . .

Laura is pretty much a pro blogger, so you should head on over to check out her blog! She's quite witty :) 

She directed me to this website that showed me how to fix my problem. So if anyone else is having problems with a comment box, you can check it out, too!

And now, if you feel so inclined, you can go back and show me some love on previous posts, via comments<3

Also, if you read my blog but don't follow it, you should remedy that! Head on over to the right side of my blog and click my stalkers and then hit JOIN! :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}