the one with the halloween decorations

I was never really one to do crafty things . . . that is, until Pinterest. Now I do crafts whenever I have the time and money!

This year, I did TWO crafts for Halloween. 



My inspiration for the googly eyes frame was found here and for the chevron pumpkin was found here.

Both projects were pretty simple, but they turned out really cute! My one tip is to always buy spray paint at Lowe's! They have every color imaginable and they're way cheaper than Walmart or Hobby Lobby.

Who wants to do Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts with me? :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. ME!!!!! I'm being serious though. No joke. I got way crafty for Halloween this year . . . who knew marriage would do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it. Nothing like being married to turn someone into a homemaker!
      And umm. Blog about it! I want to see what you made!
      And yes. Crafts. Like now, because I need a turkey or something to replace that googly eyes frame now that it's Thanksgiving month :)

      Delete
  2. Me too! How about we do it at Christmas time...something small enough I can pack it home in a suitcase??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not aware that you liked crafting?! But okay, I can never say no, so let's do it! :D You can look on my Christmas Pinterest board for ideas you might want to do, if you want to :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}