the one with a cover


Have you heard Roar by Katy Perry? It's on the radio all the time, and for a while, I loved it. 

Then I heard Sam Tsui's cover of the same song, and I liked it even more. 

I heard about Sam Tsui three years ago, when I was a freshman. He did a mash-up including 
Dynamite, Love the Way You Lie, and Teenage Dream, and I pretty much loved it. Me and my roommates would sometimes listen to it like five times in a row. If you want to listen, go ahead!

So today I'm featuring
Roar
Sam Tsui + Alex Goot

Enjoy! 



Let me know what you think in the comment section :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. This one is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5_R5sjCec but I'm a sucker for accapella. I also like Brave by Sara Bareilles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a cool version, too! And yes! I love Brave! I was thinking about featuring that one of these days :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}