hey sooooo.....

In case you missed it on Instagram or Facebook . . . There's a BABY in my belly!!!!!! :) :) :)



I'm due October 3rd, which means I'm almost 13 weeks along right now :) However, since I'm diabetic, I'll most likely be forced to deliver early, so I'll probably have a September baby.

Before I ever got pregnant, I thought all the time about how we would announce it when it finally happened. Although I got tons of ideas from Pinterest, I ultimately decided I didn't want to do anything clever or cute -- I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops! So here it is, my first ever baby announcement for my first ever baby :) #beyondhappy

**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. I know I already congratulated you on instagram, but I want to say it again because I'm just so so happy about this. Congratulations!! I saw you do a baby pinning binge on pinterest a couple weeks ago and wondered ;) Also I really love the way you announced it. Just perfect! Couldn't think of anything more perfect for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again!! :) Also, you know what's totally unfair about that baby-pinning binge? I was actually just rearranging boards; like I used to have one or two baby boards, but then I separated them out into like eight, so it looked like I re-pinned everything. After that I was like, uhhh, anyone who follows me on Pinterest is going to know! Haha. Also, thanks about our announcement :) I was thinking we'd at least take some cute picture to go with the words I said, like where we were both pointing at my belly, but it just never happened, and then I didn't want to wait to announce anymore! So I said "Hey, selfie with me!" and he did, and then I posted it. Haha :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness - congratulations!!!!!!!! Pregnancy is the absolute BEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been keeping up with your baby posts lately, and DANG GIRL I'm jealous of how in shape you are staying! Haha but, you know, you work hard for it, so you deserve it :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so so happy for me, too ;) Haha :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}