four things {about me}

Four Nicknames
Wow well my only current ones are Ash and Athelthryth, but in the past I've had Petey (from my maiden name) and Shey (from taking a few letters out of my name)

Four Jobs I've Had
Teacher's Assistant for a design class, program coordinator, editorial assistant, math tutor

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
While You Were Sleeping, She's the Man, Stick It, Runaway Bride

Four Things In My Purse
notebook, chapstick, sunglasses, wallet

Four Books I Would Recommend 
The Happiness Project, The Tipping Point, The Five Love Languages, Tuesdays with Morrie

Four Cars I've Driven
Well the only car that's been mine is a Toyota Carola, but I guess I've also 
driven a Nissan Murano, Lexus ES350, and a Toyota Camry

Four Places I've Visited
Hawaii, Korea, Mexico, Seattle

Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
Paris, England, Greece, Portugal

Four of My Favorite Foods
Pizza, Lasagna, Chicken Salad on Croissants, Chicken Tenders (specifically from BWW) 

Four TV Shows I Like
Gossip Girl, Friends, One Tree Hill, White Collar

Four Goals or Hopes for 2016
Getting pregnant/having a baby, Get a good job that I like, Open an Etsy shop, Completely finish decorating/organizing the house/yard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}