balance

a balanced diet is a cupcake in each hand, right? ;) via
Why hello there, blogging world! It's been a while. For about ten months, I have posted often; for about five months, I have posted every MWF; but then for the past week and a half, I haven't posted at all. So it hasn't been that long I suppose, but my consistency really fell off the face of the planet.

That's because right now, I'm just trying to find some balance in my life. There are so many different things we can devote time to in our lives, and I want to make sure I'm deliberately choosing the things to which I devote my time. I'm sure blogging will continue to be one of those things, because for the first time in a long time, I'm enjoying writing. I also enjoy making new friends in the blogging world. But I just haven't quite figured out how I'm going to balance everything I want to spend time on. But I want to, because I want to grow! And even though that might take more discipline, planning, and even discomfort, that is my goal :)

And in the meantime, why not grab the free 5x7 printable I made to go along with my goal? :) Enjoy!

discomfort_growth.pdf



 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}