family birthdays

Remember earlier in the summer when I first got started on making a family birthday board? Well I finally got it all finished and hung up!


The color is all off because the lighting of where I hung it is awful. Even after photoshopping, it's not quite right. The original post shows the colors better.


Finding all the right supplies took some time, but I'm happy with how it turned out :) Russ had to help me drill holes in the tops and bottoms of all the circles because I couldn't find any that already had holes, but it worked out okay. Now I'll be able to remember everyone's birthdays! And the best part is that I can add to the board at any time because I used jump rings between the circles :)

How do you remember family birthdays? :)

 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. This is adorable. I love the color too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) glad you can tell the color is cute even with it being all whacked out haha :)

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh, this is amazing! you sure do have a big family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And well... it includes siblings, parents, nieces, and nephews of both me and my husband :)

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! I love it! I've thought about doing something like this for my grandparents!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}