free clothes

Want free clothes? Who doesn't, right? Well if you click the link in this post, it will take you to a website. Then you . . .

1. Sign up. Get $10 credit.
2. Sign in on up to three other iDevices (iPhones, iPads) and get $10 credit per device you add.
3. Sign in on an Android phone and get a 50% off code. You can purchase on your phone, or just plug that code into your computer.
4. Get $80 worth of clothes for free!

I ended up choosing clothes that totaled more than $80, so my total cost was like $14.83 for seven items. Say whattttt?! That's $2/item folks. Be sure to click my link, because then I get even more credit for you signing up! Then spread the word so you can get credit, too :)

liketwice.com/DBMO4

Happy shopping!
 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}