thankful

Wahoo! Thanksgiving is almost here! I've already had two plus a third time of leftovers, but I'm still excited :)

We brought back Tomothy the Thankful Turkey this year, and he's filled out quite nicely with feathers :) Turns out Russ was right . . . smaller feathers looks better.


I haven't done any thankful posts yet this November, so I'm going to do one today, about the things I'm thankful for that are coming up in the next week!
  • Time Out For Women! I'm thankful I get to go again this year; I'm thankful for my mama for paying for it; I'm thankful I get to go with my mom, sis-in-law, grandma, aunt, and cousin/best friend!; I'm thankful that we're going to eat at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner along with the event!; I'm thankful my husband lets me go on girlie weekend trips without him, though I'll miss him :)
  • Boise! I'm thankful that Russ and I get to go visit family in Boise; I'm thankful for all the fun we're going to have being together!; I'm thankful for the best in-laws in the entire world. So lucky :)
  • Seattle! I'm thankful we get to go visit Shayne and Steph!; I'm thankful that almost the whole Holmes family will be together (we'll miss Lance and Mackenzi, but they'll be busy HAVING A BABY!); I'm thankful that I get to see what a Thanksgiving meal with Stephanie is like--that girl can cook!; I'm thankful for all the fun plans we have for Seattle!
Basically, I'm just excited to have so much fun with so many awesome people! YAY! Haha do you think I have enough exclamation points in this post? I'm just a little excited!!!!! ;) 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Eat lots of tasty food :)

 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}