maternity photos

Have I mentioned that I love having a photographer brother? He's taken pics of Russ and me before (see here and here), as well as pics of my tea party, and I was so happy to have him take our maternity pics! After all, when you can get awesome quality photos for free or for a trade (like babysitting or a gift card you weren't planning to use anyway), there's really no downside! Haha :) Also, he got the photos back to me in TWO DAYS so, you know, #herobrother ;)

I really wanted to take maternity photos a little earlier, before I got quite so big, but our schedules just didn't quite coordinate right so we had to postpone for two weeks (and let me tell you, two weeks makes a BIG difference in late-pregnancy land). However, despite the fact that I am huge at eight months pregnant in these photos, I really feel quite beautiful. Brandon did a good job of positioning me, capturing the photos, and editing them so that in some I even feel like a model! While being so big is often uncomfortable, I love that these photos capture the happiness and excitement of being pregnant and of being so close to bringing our little girl into the world :) We love you, Ada Charlotte!































Man. I love that guy :) I am so beyond excited for this new chapter in our life together :)

**ashleynicole

A few candids/bloopers for ya:


Comments

  1. These are gorgeous! Not only has your brother outdone himself as a photographer, but YOU are truly glowing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three of you standing straight forward and looking at your belly are magical! There really is something amazing about maternity photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}