ada's birth day photos

I wanted to do birth photography so bad, but since I had a C-section, that didn't work out. However, I did get a "fresh baby" session from my blog bestie, Laynah :) It worked out that she was in the area on the day of delivery, and she was nice enough to take the time to come -- on her own birthday, no less! :) I sort of love that one of my best friends and my daughter share a birthday, though :)

I love that I have all these photos from the day Ada was born because they make me feel so much! I sure love my chunky baby girl :)

The first group of pictures was taken by my mom before Laynah got to the hospital:
































my delivery nurse, makall
The rest of the pics are by Laynah :)










sooo drowsy!





























she's so perfect :)


birthday twins! exactly 25 years apart :)
**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. Love, love, love all of these!!! Such beautiful photos to capture a perfect day!! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}