photo sesh

Recently (and by recently, I think I actually mean about a year ago) I looked around the apartment and saw only engagement and wedding pictures. It was time for some new pics of our tiny family! But somehow, we didn't actually get any taken until last week. Guess it took a while for our photographer to be available . . . My brother is really a videographer, but he's got some photography skills, too. Plus, he's free since I sometimes babysit Miss Hadley. So here they are, some summer pics of me and my handsome man :)




LOOK AT HIS FACE! I die. I seriously think he looks sooo handsome in this pic :)









favorite :)

and even a few bloopers for ya . . .

my cheeks were tired from smiling!
and Russ wanted to do his crazy-person smile :)
I love this man of mine :) 
 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. Loooove! Great setting choice too. You guys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pictures!! Cutest couple!
    I wish there a photographer/videographer in the family! You're lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these pictures! My hubs and I are finally planning to have some new pics taken, which I guess will have to double as maternity pictures, too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}