the one where my husband is better than yours [don't take it personally...he's just really great :)]

Life is pretty crazy when it goes from a blissful work- and school-free summer to a work- and school-filled fall semester. I don't get to spend nearly enough time with my favorite person ever! We make what time we can to see each other, and we spend a lot of time studying together, but I sure do wish we had more time to do FUN things together.

So since we hardly have time to see each other, do you think we have any time to clean the apartment?? Of course not!

Which is why yesterday, when I came home from work to a sparkling clean bathroom, a newly picked up and vacuumed living room, the dish strainer full of clean dishes, AND dinner on the stove . . . I had to hug and kiss my husband a lot because, well, he's the absolute best :)

Not a day goes by when I don't remember that I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a wonderful man :)

**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}