the one with a BABY!

No, no. Not a baby for Russ and me. We're still newly-weds :)

But a baby for my brother Brandon and his wife, Amy!

While we were in Idaho this past weekend (post soon to come), little miss Hadley Ann decided to come a whole month early! When Brandon told me that Amy had had the baby, and I straight up thought he was lying. 

But no! She's here! She's currently in the NICU but things seem to be going pretty well. Russ and I got to meet the little angel last night :)







She's super cute :) I usually think babies look like aliens, but I don't think Hadley does. Russ says it's because we're blood-related. Who knows?

I actually felt like I was going to faint while we were in there. All the beeping monitors freaked me out! Hopefully she'll be out soon so that I can actually hold her in a stress-free environment :)

Congrats Brandon and Amy!


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}