the one with a viral video


Several weeks ago, I was with a group and we all went around and said our names and our favorite animals. I said "fennec fox" because I had recently pinned this adorable guy on Pinterest:




So then my friend, Aleisha, asked me if I had seen the following viral video . . . I hadn't, but I thoroughly enjoyed it once I did. So on the off chance you haven't seen it, here you go. And if you have seen it, feel free to enjoy it once more, since it really is just funny every time :)

For your enjoyment,
What Does the Fox Say?
Ylvis




If that was your first time, please comment so I can hear what you think! 
But feel free to comment if it wasn't the first time, too :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. That song is so catchy.. I didn't even have to listen to it to get it in my head

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}