the one with a love song


It's actually kind of ironic that I feature different songs for a whole day of each week on my blog, because I don't really listen to music very often. Mostly, I listen to music only when I'm in the car. 

But the other day, I was cleaning my apartment for a few hours, so I wanted some music to keep me going. I installed a Pandora app and typed in Sam Tsui as the first thing. This actually turned out to be kind of annoying because nearly every song was a cover instead of an original, but one song popped up that I really liked.


So that's the gem I'm going to feature today:

Never Stop
Safetysuit


It's maybe a little cheesy, but mostly just adorable :)

Let me know what you think!


**ashleynicole


Comments

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}