the one with a thankful blurb

First of all, I did no Spiritual Sunday yesterday because the internet at my apartment was broken. It was a bummer, but I guess that means I won't be doing one this week because those posts always take a little more thought and time, which I just don't have any day but Sunday!

Okay, now onto today's post.

I've noticed that a lot of people on Facebook are posting something they're thankful for each day in November.



I won't be doing that, because I don't post every day, and I especially don't blog-post every day.
BUT. I thought maybe I'd do it just a few times throughout the month . . . mostly when I'm feeling extra thankful or when I have nothing more pressing to post :)

So today I am thankful to know there is an end to school. 

It doesn't ever really seem like it because you spend the first twenty or so years of your life in school, but it does end. 

For me, it ends in 172 days. I have just one semester after the current one, and I cannot wait.

School is great, and it's nice to learn things, but it's hard to take so many classes and have so many assignments that don't necessarily interest me or apply to what I want to do in life.

I'm so stoked to have more time to do what I want to do and even just to get a real full-time job editing or designing. 

The end is near! I can make it, right?

Alright graduates. Now you can go ahead and comment about how much you miss school ;)


**ashleynicole

Comments

  1. I love that you know it ends in 172 days. I can't wait either! I end this December! There is hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I calculated it just for the blog. I'm not usually keeping track ;) I'm so jealous you finish in December! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}