the one with an amazing violinist


I came across this artist in my Facebook newsfeed the other day. A friend of mine had posted this video on her husband's wall. So I listened to that one, loved it, and looked for more. 

And I found something truly AMAZING!

I love this piece's music, dancing, costumes, and sets. I love it all.

Plus, I found out that she is Mormon, which is just cool. I mean, it's a small world when you're Mormon, so to find out that an amazing and viral musician is Mormon, too . . . Well, it's just cool :)

So here it is
Elements
Lindsey Stirling




Enjoy! And go find more of her music :) Also, this behind-the-scenes video about the song is pretty sweet. I love videos that show artists as real people :)

Let me know what you think! :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}