the one with my favorite season

Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons.

I like the crisp air.

I like the colorful leaves.

I like the anticipation of upcoming holidays.

I like wearing sweaters.

And boots.

And scarves.

To me, music has a preferred season. Some songs are meant to be volume up, windows down, sing it loud, summer songs. Other songs are more of the cuddle up by a fire, grab your hot cocoa (except not me, since I hate hot cocoa . . . ), and watch the snow fall outside your window. 

The following are songs that I've been hearing lately that just scream autumn to me. I love them :)





**ashleynicole

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}