the one with the halloween costumes {waldo & wenda}

For the month leading up to Halloween, Russ and I talked about dressing up as Captain America and Peggy Carter (the girl from Captain America). We figured we could find cheap blue&red stuff for him, and a military looking jacket for me all at DI. 

false.

Stuff at DI isn't as cheap as you would think. We toyed with other ideas (Sherlock Holmes and Watson, Tetris pieces) but never did anything to make any of the above ideas happen.

Then, twas the night before Halloween we still had no clue, and Halloween Day was going to be a busy one. 

Luckily, I saw a pic of my friend's Halloween costume on Facebook, and BAM we made a decision. 


Meet Wenda and Waldo! :D



I think our costumes turned out pretty great! We didn't have time to do hats, but everyone still knew who we were :) People at our ward party kept coming up to us saying "found ya!"

And my amazing husband made the chili (which is actually taco soup and is delicious) that I signed up to make for the ward party, and we won FIRST PLACE. This may or may not be because our chili was the second one you came to in the line . . . But it was exciting either way :) My husband is so great :)

Hope you all had happy Halloweens and that you all dressed up!

. . . but now, Happy November!! 


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}