the one with the mushy list

Russ and I have officially been married for 5 months now :) It's crazy how the time passes, and even crazier how incredibly happy I am to be married to this wonderful man :) Here are a few things that I have learned about him in the past 5 months.


He makes crazy noises when he stretches . . . 
. . . but his noises always make me laugh.

He has really bad morning breath . . .
. . . but I'd still kiss him anytime.

He likes to pop out and scare the heck out of me . . . 
. . . but he always holds me close afterward.

He steals all the covers . . .
. . . but that just means I get to snuggle closer to him.

He eats all the food in the fridge . . . 
. . . but he also makes almost all the food in the fridge.

He is really opinionated when it comes to politics . . . 
. . . but I like to hear him get fired up about stuff.

He likes to tickle me mercilessly . . . 
. . . but it's actually kinda fun.

He always distracts me when I'm trying to study . . . 
. . . but it makes studying more bearable.


He hates buns, Ugg boots, and too many ruffles . . . 
. . . but he still tells me I'm beautiful
when I wear any of the above.



He's crazy . . . 
. . . but I wouldn't have him any other way.



**ashleynicole



Comments

  1. Cuuuuuute! And I can't believe you found a guy who cooks. Winner winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah it's great! He makes quite yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}