the pros and cons of using your brother as your photographer

The joy of having a brother who is good behind a camera (and who has a nice camera) is that I can sometimes convince him to take pictures of me and Russ for free or in exchange for babysitting :) The difficulty with using your brother as your photographer is that sometimes it takes quite a long time to get your photos back. Although, as a non-paying customer, I really can't complain too much. He devoted time and effort to photographing and photoshopping, so we're definitely grateful. 

I've been trying to get pictures of me and Russ in every season, so Brandon (my brother) graciously agreed to take pictures in the summertime and again in autumn shortly after. Here are a few of our favorites :)











 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. i love the idea of taking pictures in every season! cuties!

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good in theory, but somehow it's hard to do! Winter was so non-existent this year that we didn't ever get to schedule time with my brother to take some snow pics! Maybe next winter haha :)

      Delete
  2. cutest photos ever, you guys are a gorgeous couple - these were worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest :) Thanks so much! I agree, they were worth the wait :)

      Delete
  3. That's so perfect that you have your very own photographer (even if you have to wait a little)! I'd love that! These are so beautiful and what a genius idea to take photos in every season! Perfect idea, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}