back

I'm ba-ackkkkkk!

Well, maybe. Truthfully, it's been really nice just living my life without thinking at all about whether or not certain events in my life are blogworthy. 

But, I do enjoy blogging, I just have to be better about organizing my time so that I have time for blogging along with work, school, cooking, cleaning, and just loving my man. Lots to fit :) 

So who knows how consistent I'll be, but I will get back to posting bits and pieces of my wonderful life ;)

The update for the past three weeks? 

Well, Christmas was pretty crazy because we didn't get to spend much time at our own place (we balanced a lot of the time between both of our families). We loved spending so much time with family, but there is something to be said about how great it is to have your own space with the person you love most in the whole world. We're happy to be settled back into our home :)

Winter semester started last Monday and I'm going to try to love this semester! I usually spend too much time complaining about school, when really, it's such a blessing that I get to learn and grow at such a great school. So I'm going to try to enjoy it more :)

I got a new computer and InDesign!! I'm so incredibly happy. So I'll probably be spending more time doing different design-y things. Maybe I'll even start a blog specifically for my design work, because I do want to do more with designing :)

Russ is taking the semester off but working 45 hours during the week, so he's a busy man! I miss seeing him so much, but it just means that we enjoy the time we do get together even more :)

Annnndddd . . . that's about it for now! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and an exciting New Years! Leave some love in the comments section if you've missed me ;)


**ashleynicole

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}