ada's first halloween {tuxedo mask and sailor moonX2}


I originally had a different idea of what the three of us would be for Ada's first Halloween, but when my friend Tori gifted me the cutest little outfit from my favorite childhood show, plans quickly changed :)

The show is Sailor Moon. For those of you who don't know the show, here's a pic of Sailor Moon for reference, and if you really want, you can find episodes on YouTube!


So here's our little Sailor Moon!












And to keep things real, here's how she looked for most of this photoshoot :'D


Although I loved the show as a kid, I never thought to be Sailor Moon for Halloween, so this was my chance! Haha :) and Russ is always nice enough to go along with whatever family costume I pick out, so he was Tuxedo Mask. 

Unfortunately, his was the only costume that I didn't finish getting before Ada was born, so it lacks a lot of elements and just doesn't look super spot on. Oh, well. Such is life with a baby haha :) We wore our costumes to Ada's cousins' (Haddie and Max) birthday party, and Ada wore her costume to Russ's Halloween work party (it was during the workday) :)








I love putting together fun costumes for Halloween, and I hope Ada and our future children get into it with me :) I definitely had fun dressing up our little cutie for her first Halloween :)

**ashleynicole

Past Halloweens:
2015 - Pirate & Mermaid
2014 - Cowboy & Indian
2012 - Waldo & Wenda 

Comments

  1. I remember how much you loved Sailor Moon growing up, haha. And didn't you have a bunch of felt Sailor Moon costumes too? I feel like I remember dressing up in those, haha. So fun! You guys look great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}