hello again!

Oh, hey there blog world! It's been an entire month since I've posted because I've been a blog-slacker with a very busy life. The past month has been spent:
  • Unpacking/settling into our house. The unpacking is pretty much done, but since we went from a one-bedroom apartment to a four-bedroom house, we've got some space to fill! My goal is for everything to be done by mid-August (including landscaping) so that we can have an awesome house-warming party!

  • Doing the whole job application process. I've been updating my resume/linkedIn/online portfolio/print portfolio, taking editing tests, and going to interviews. Crossing my fingers that I'm getting some good news this week! :)

  • Cruising in Europe! The long-awaited trip finally came, and now it's gone :( But I had an amazing time exploring Spain, Italy, and France with my love and my family! There will definitely be more detailed and picture-filled posts about this trip later, but I can't promise how soon considering I still haven't blogged about our Hawaii trip that happened in January yet . . . 
sun be shinin' bright on the amalfi coast!

I don't know if I'll ever get back to the consistency I had last year, but I do still love using a blog to document my life. It doesn't take up space like journals do, and my hands don't have to hurt after writing :) Plus I love that with this way of journalling, I get to meet people! So keep an eye out for more posts from me than you've been seeing lately ;)


 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. Your house is GORGEOUS! I love that it is 2 stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't blogged in so long either but I kind of love it! I stopped feeling guilty because I have been getting a lot done in real life and I'm just gonna pick it back up when I feel like it ha. Love reading about your life though! I feel your pain with having so much space to fill with the new home - although I guess thats a good problem to have

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}