sometimes . . .


. . . Life is just too good to blog about! I still haven't written anything about Thanksgiving or Christmas, let alone our trip to Hawaii, because they all happened so quickly and wonderfully that I haven't had any spare minutes to write about them--I've just enjoyed them! But I definitely want to write about them so that I can remember them. I also want to get back to blogging more consistently, but I haven't figured out how to work that into my life either. So keep an eye out for those fun posts and for future consistency, but for now, just a few quick updates:
  • I start my last semester of college tomorrow! The semester actually started a week ago, but I missed the first week due to sunshine and paradise. I also could have graduated in December, but decided to go for one more semester so that I could keep my campus jobs, as well as take a few classes that I'm interested in: web design, weight lifting, aerobics, and tennis. I'm going to get fit this semester! :)
  • I've had one of those aforementioned campus jobs for a few months now, but I was just asked to do another--to be a TA for a design class! I guess I thought that people had to apply to be TAs, and maybe they do sometimes, but as for me, I was asked. And let me just tell you, it felt good to be asked and for my teacher to say nice things about my design talents and such :) 
  • I'm so happy that Russ will be back to just working this semester. Last semester, he worked full-time and took one class, too. I know a lot of people do work and school full-time, but for Russ it just doesn't work; it's hard for his focus to be spread in too many directions. Focusing on work will mean less stress for him, for which I'm grateful :) His job is stressful enough since it is a start-up and it requires a lot of hours and effort from him. As for future school/work/life plans . . . well, we're just taking things one day at a time :)

 photo AshleySIG_zpsf3e0719e.png

Comments

  1. a ta for a design class!? dream! you should post some of your stuff! I sooo wish I had taken a design class! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}