the one where i'm a bad blogger

This is why I quit my first blog:
i never post!

But somehow Miss Leann convinced me to start up this blog, and for a while, I posted frequently enough . . . but now it's been eight whole months without a single post. Sorry to any of my avid readers. Well, if I had any.

BUT
I want to do better and post more often, so hopefully this is the start of something new.

I hope you sang that last line :)


So here's the update on all the goings on in the glamorous life of Rushley Holmes:
  • We're both in school right now and we both graduate in April. Happy day!
  • Russ has a job at ancestry.com, where he gets to stare at a computer screen for hours on end. But somehow, he enjoys it, so it's all good :)
  • I have three jobs right now: I tutor a sixth grader in various subjects, I do laundry and grading for a teacher, and I edit for a magazine on campus. I work half as much as Russ, but somehow I feel twice as busy! Oh, and actually, I guess I have a fourth job: freelance designer! It's not very consistent, though, so that's why it wasn't in my original count. But if you want something designed, hit me up! 
  • Our current TV show is Once Upon a Time. It took Russ a while to get into it, but I'm pretty sure he likes it now :) I love how "family-friendly" it is. Feels like there aren't very many of those, these days.
  • We're looking forward to lots of time with family! My sister is coming to visit this weekend, our sister-in-law is visiting next weekend, Russ's grandparents are coming to town in about 10 days, and we also have some fun plans coming up with family members that live around here. We sure love family time!
And that's all for now, folks! But check back often. I'm serious about being a better blogger :)

comments=love<3


**ashleynicole


Comments

  1. Holy magazine stuff! You're editing AND designing? I feel like a bad editor. I only volunteer at Schwa, and that takes like 30 minutes a week. Oops. Maybe I'll do an internship this summer or something . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hardly designing...I've done one invitation for a friend so far. But I'm trying to get the word out to friends and family that I do design work because I want more experience!
      But yes, finally getting some experience editing! And getting paid to do it is awesome, too. Haha :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}