17

In case you didn't know, Russ and I started a podcast (it's called The Rushley Review)! So I'll be publishing brief show notes for every episode from here on out :)
In this episode, we talk about:
- self-motivation at work
- sleep training holly
- weird pet projects
- youtube date nights
- mantra ("I can do something")
- rampage of appreciation/balance of scenarios

Sources mentioned:
Ashley's business website
Kid President Pep Talk
Learn to be a Great Kisser youtube video (not explicit, but I probably wouldn't watch it with kids around)
9 Places to Touch a Man youtube video (not explicit, but I probably wouldn't watch it with kids around)
Jody Moore's podcast (couldn't figure out the exact episode . . . something in the 240's)
Brooke Castillo's podcast


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}